BUSTER'S MART | MORE THAN A MARKET
CREATE A GREATER FUTURE FOR YOU & YOUR BUSINESS
BE SURE TO "LIKE" US
We Appreciate Your Patience
As Our News Feed Downloads
Buster's Mart Marketplace & Innovation Center Membership
What is the purpose of Buster's Mart Marketplace & Innovation Center?
Buster's Mart Marketplace and Innovation Center is a member-based association of entrepreneurs. We utilize mind-bending synergy principles to develop initiatives that:
- mitigate hazards that inhibit success.
- enhance the revenue, visibility and operations of each member's business.
- generate exceptional profit sharing opportunities that have the potential to significantly enhance the income of each member.
- create a greater future for you and your business.
What initiatives are member's currently working on?
- A market destination “hot spot” where members will feature their offerings and interact with market customers.
- Traditional and synergistic marketing programs that will maximize Artisans & Farmers Market attendance.
- Tools and techniques that will enhance the efficiency and reduce the operating costs of member businesses.
- Profit-sharing co-ops that have the potential to significantly enhance YOUR income!
How do I become a member?
Each potential member must register for and view the FREE "More than a Market" online presentation prior to joining our ranks. If you like what you hear and believe that you can meet the obligations associated with membership, then you will be given the opportunity to enroll.
How much does it cost to become a member?
There will be a one-time account set-up fee of $150.00, followed by $150.00 per month membership fee. A mere $35.00 of the monthly fee is used to manage Buster's Mart operation, while the remaining $115.00 is deposited into a member-controlled fund that is used to research, develop and implement co-op initiatives.
What do I get for my membership?
- The opportunity to work with other entrepreneurial minded individuals to create marketplace and other initiatives that have the power to enhance the revenue, visibility and operations of member businesses, as well as, the essential funding to bring group approved initiatives to life.
- Business Class Email Account: email@example.com
- Online access to Buster's Mart SharePoint Team Services Intranet where members collaborate on member initiatives.
- 5-License Subscription to Microsoft Business Premium.
- Presentation space at Buster's Mart Marketplace (when completed) to feature your offerings and interact with marketplace customers.
- Buster's Mart branded Business Facebook Page. (Sample)
- Buster's Mart branded LinkedIn Professional Page. (Sample)
- Featured on the www.bustersmart.com/Innovators web-page
- Profit-sharing income from member created and approved profit sharing co-op initiatives once they become profitable. These initiatives have the potential to significantly enhance each member's personal income!
- Access to member created tools and techniques that will enhance the revenue, visibility and operations of member owned businesses.
NOTE: Members will only receive these benefits so long as they maintain an active membership with Buster's Mart. Members that fail to keep their membership active through failure to pay monthly dues will not be eligible for any member benefit.
Want to get really excited about membership?
- Our Marketplace and Innovation Center synergistic techniques create significantly greater revenue, visibility and operations outcomes at significantly less costs for our members than if they were to pursue similar initiatives on their own.
- $115.00 of each member's monthly fee goes directly into a member- controlled fund to support the research, development and implementation of initiatives discussed above. NOTE: When you multiply our membership goal of 1,000 members for the San Antonio area by $115.00 for each member; we generate a potential $115,000 monthly and $1,380,000 a annually in working capital for our members to research and develop the initiatives that will enhance their revenue, visibility and operations.
- Imagine what will be possible when 1,000 members are endowed with $1,380,000 of working capital a year to enhance their revenue, visibility and operations, as well as, create a greater future for themselves and their business!
Register for our FREE "More than a Market" Online Presentation